Arm Sleeves UPF50+ Sensitive Collection
Sensitive Arm Sleeves Size Guide
|MORE THAN 36CM
MORE THAN 14"
Men's Arm Sleeves For Sensitive Skin
Our Arm Sleeves are ideal when wearing a short sleeve t-shirt or short sleeve polo to protect your arms and hands from harmful UV rays.
Sold as a pair (left arm and right arm).
- Made from natural fibers, these arm sleeves are comfortable to wear, breathatble, lightweight and gentle on the skin.
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides, and pesticides, making them perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it has the highest sun protective rating available in the world and blocks UVA and UVB rays for maximum sun protection.
We offer two styles of Arm Sleeves
- With thumbholes: there is an opening on the side of the sleeve for the thumb. This style enables you to put your thumb through the sleeve and protect the back of your hand and palm, whilst covering the full length of your arm from the bicep area down to your knuckles. It can also be worn comfortably without making use of the thumbhole feature.
- Without thumbholes: there is no opening on the side of the sleeve for the thumb. This style covers the full length of your arm from your bicep to your wrist
- Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti-odour
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
Fabric & Care
UPF50+ SENSITIVE FABRIC
- Made from natural fibers: cotton, viscose from bamboo and elastane.
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, or pesticides, it is recommended for individuals with skin sensitivity.
- The fabric doesn’t shrink and keeps its colour wash after wash.
- Cold machine wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron prints.
- Please avoid rough surfaces and rubbing.
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.