Balaclava UPF50+ CoolaSun Breeze Collection
Women's Sun Protective Face Mask
Discover 360° coverage for your head, face and neck. Our UPF50+ Balaclava offers maximum protection from UV rays. Carefully designed and constructed for comfort, with a nose bridge wire for an improved fit and a discreet opening for breathability.
This sun protective face mask is made from our UPF50+ CoolaSun Breeze fabric that feels ultra lightweight and cooling.
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Ultimate protection as it covers the face, ears and neck
- Super lightweight, moisture-wicking, breathable and quick-dry
- Cooling effect on the skin
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Opening under the nose for greater breathability
- Featured wire to adjust to the contour of your nose bridge
- Ponytail opening
- 73% nylon 27% elastane
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- Available in one size
Fabric & Care
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our most lightweight UPF50+ CoolaSun Breeze fabric keeps your skin feeling cooler in warm conditions, and protected from the sun all day. Developed with cooling and anti-bacterial technology, the fabric feels silky soft and keeps unwanted odours at bay so you can breeze through any activity with confidence.
The UPF50+ CoolaSun Breeze range is versatile as it can be worn on its own for hot days, or act as a sleek, low-profile base layer for comfortable UV protection that feels barely there.
- 73% Nylon, 27% Elastane
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees)
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.