SUN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
STYLISH SUN PROTECTION
Our latest shirt is called Outback and is inspired by the great Australian outdoors. We designed it to offer outstanding sun protection with its UPF50+ rating but also comfort and breathability
The fabric which we developed is called Technicool Solbari® Fabric as it benefits from technical attributes that keep you cool in the heat, including superior anti-odour properties.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Lightweight, breathable and anti-odour
- Designed, tested and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- Two chest pockets (one on each side) large enough to fit a small wallet or sunglasses
- Full placket with matching Solbari buttons
- Comfortable and feminine fit
- Easy care and machine washable.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Made with superior anti-odour properties, the Technicool Solbari® Fabric has great hand feel and keeps you cool in the heat.
UPF50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
60% cotton, 38% polyester, 2% elastane
Machine washable (warm cycle). Wash with similar colours. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry. Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
Please check the size guide before ordering.
WOMENS SHIRTS SIZE GUIDE