Skirted Swim Leggings UPF50+
Womens Leggings Size Guide
Inseam length = 68cm/26.75"
If you find your measurements are across sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size
Women's Sun Protective Skirted Swim Leggings
A fun alternative to our regular leggings, the Skirted Swim Leggings offer a number of smart features in addition to Solbari’s award-winning sun protection. You really do get the best of both worlds with this garment; modest due to the incorporated skirt, as well as the sportiness of regular leggings.
Made from the highest quality chlorine and salt water resistant fabric, you can ensure you are well protected from the sun and looking good no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
- This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
- Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it has the highest sun protective rating available in the world and blocks UVA and UVB rays for maximum sun protection.
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia with the highest sun protective rating available on the market
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant fabric
- Athletic fit, true to size
Fabric & Care
- 100% chlorine and saltwater resistant PBT polyester
- Rinse in fresh water after use
- Our swim fabrics are machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer
- Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.