Trousers UPF50+ Dry Stretch Collection
Women's Sun Protective Pants
Classic and sophisticated, these trousers will be your go-to pair in warm weather. Our Dry Stretch Solbari Fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and benefits from a bit of stretch for improved comfort.
- The fabric is lightweight, breathable, and wicks moisture away from the skin.
- No shrinkage, excellent colour retention wash after wash, and no need to iron.
- Accredited with a UPF50+ rating, it has the highest sun protective rating available in the world and blocks UVA and UVB rays for maximum sun protection.
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia, which is the highest sun protective rating available on the market
- Made from UPF50+ 97% moisture wicking polyester, 3% elastane
- Adjustable, Solbari engraved side fasteners
- Side deep front pockets and twin back hip pockets
- YKK zipper at the front
- Tailored construction
- Inseam length 71.2cm / 28"
Fabric & Care
Our Dry Stretch Solbari® Fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and benefits from a bit of stretch for improved comfort. Accredited with the highest sun protective rating of UPF50+, it blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen all day long. It keeps your skin healthy and safe, so you can enjoy the great outdoors with confidence.
- Made from 100% moisture wicking polyester with mechanical stretch built into the fabric
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Hang to dry. No need to iron.
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.