Long Sleeve Maxi Dress UPF50+ Sensitive Collection
Womens Tops Size Guide
Sun Protective Maxi Dress
Our Long Sleeve Maxi Dress offers the perfect combination of comfort, protection and style. Made from cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected in the heat.
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides and pesticides, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti-odour
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it has the highest sun protective rating available in the world and blocks UVA and UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- Cotton, bamboo viscose, elastane
- Maxi length dress
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides and pesticides.
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- True to size
- Long sleeves and discrete thumbholes to cover the back of hands and prevent sunspots
- Hem side splits at the sides allow airflow
Fabric & Care
UPF50+ SENSITIVE FABRIC
- Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastane
- It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our UPF50+ Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, or pesticides, it is recommended for individuals with skin sensitivity
- The fabric doesn’t shrink and keeps its colour wash after wash
- Cold machine wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, do not iron prints
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.