Base Layer UPF50+ CoolaSun Collection
$66 USD $52 USD
Mens Tops Size Guide
Men's Long Sleeve Sun Protective Base Layer
Solbari’s versatile CoolaSun fabric has a cooling effect on the skin on hot days and is incredibly soft on the skin.
Our CoolaSun Base Layer can be worn on its own, or underneath other garments for added sun protection. The garment has an athletic fit, but is not skin tight due to the supple nature of the fabric.
- Super lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Cooling effect on the skin
- Accredited with a UPF50+ rating, it has the highest sun protective rating available in the world and blocks UVA and UVB rays for maximum sun protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- Comfortable and soft with Raglan sleeves for added comfort
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- Discrete thumbholes to cover the back of hands and prevent sun spots
- True to size, athletic fit
Fabric & Care
UPF50+ COOLASUN FABRIC
- Made from 91% micro-nylon, 9% elastane
- Our CoolaSun fabric is the lightest in our collection and luxuriously soft
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash. It also benefits from an anti-odour technology to keep unwanted odours at bay
- One of our best selling fabrics, it is ideal to wear on its own or under a shirt
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees)
- Do not tumble dry, hang to dry
- Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
- Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric
What is UPF50+?
All Solbari fabrics are tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia by the representative Australian government agency, ARPANSA, in accordance with the standard AS 4399:2020.
Most people don’t realise that not all fabrics protect the same from the sun. In fact, a regular, white cotton t-shirt may have a sun protective rating equivalent to wearing only SPF 5 sunscreen. This is why we created Solbari; to offer our customers an effective sun-protection solution that keeps their skin safe from the sun all day long. A UPF50+ rating is the highest achievable in the world and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen, without the need of reapplication. You can think of Solbari as SPF50+ for clothing!
Shipping and Returns
We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping options.
Free express Shipping on all Australian orders over AUD$150.
Returns, exchanges & refunds:
We use the highest quality materials and all of our products follow a strict quality control process to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction. We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and accept returns of unworn items with tags still attached for exchange or refund.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To process your return, exchange, or refund, please click here.